Celery Scoops and Salsa
- Choose your favorite salsa and use strips of celery (or cucumber) to scoop out the salsa. Easy and quick!
- Turkey sandwich meat (with low-fat cream cheese spread) rolled up over a Vlasic dill or alternate brand…. so good!
- Pork rinds are great alone but add some hot sauce to really perk up the flavor. Or make a sweeter snack by spraying them with canola oil spray, dust with cinnamon and Splenda, place in low heat (350 degrees) oven for 3-5 minutes.
- One package of Protein Pudding Mix (available from your local nutritional store, i.e., GNC, Herb & Vitamin Shops, etc.) mixed well and added to a diet orange drink. Whip in blender and freeze with sticks into popsicles.
Diet Waldorf Salad
- One package of Protein Shake mix (available from your local nutritional store, i.e., GNC, Herb & Vitamin Shops, etc.) mixed with 8 oz. of cooked turkey breast and one apple sliced into small chunks or grapes. Serve over lettuce.
Diet Black Forest Pudding
- One mixed Chocolate Protein Shake and one mixed Vanilla Protein Shake (shake mixes are available from your local nutritional store, i.e., GNC, Herb & Vitamin Shops, etc.) and 10 medium-sized cherries. Alternate layers of shake mixture and cherries in parfait glass and chill.
- Boil 8 oz. of shrimp and freeze them. Place in a zip-lock bag and allow to thaw by meal time and put on lettuce taken in separate container. Add lemon juice to top of salad.
- Place 6 oz. of water-packed tuna in a zip-lock bag filled with lettuce and refrigerate overnight. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over contents and eat as salad within 4-6 hours of removing from refrigerator.
- Take 3 hard-boiled eggs and refrigerate overnight. Eat with an apple as a snack.